** CEBUANA LHUILLIER,LBC and WESTERN UNION-Recipient :Sonia Inong Bognot/#0908 Santiago Street,O’Donnell,Capas,Tarlac 2315/09186021943.
#2.After reservation payment, send/email a copy of the transaction receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org and details of participants-full name, age, nationality.
#3.PINATUBO WAIVER AND QUITCLAIM WILL BE EMAILED AND MUST BE FULLY ACCOMPLISHED and EMAILED back to us by the group coordinator of the guests.
#4. Email Voucher will be sent will further instructions.
WHERE WILL BE THE DESIGNATED PICK UP POINTS FOR PUBLIC TOUR-SAT-SUN/HOLIDAYS?
MANILA DROP OFF AFTER THE TOUR :MCDONALD’S CENTRIS ONLY.
Please refrain from calling your organizer on the night of the tour because we may not be able to accommodate or take your calls due to ongoing preparation for your hike.Just go to the DESIGNATED ASSEMBLY-PICK UP POINTS and look for TEAM SONIA-MAJESTIC MOUNT PINATUBO TOUR AND HOMESTAY GROUP
*GUESTS JOINING A PUBLIC TOUR-WITH FREE VAN SHUTTLE ARE ALLOWED TO BRING BACKPACKS ONLY THAT CAN SIT ON THEIR LAP OR CAN BE PUT UNDER THEIR SEATS. BAGGAGE OR LUGGAGE WILL NOT BE ALLOWED AS THIS MAY CONSUME SPACE INSIDE THE VAN SHUTTLE.
*Note : It is the driver’s discretion to decide departure or as soon as participants were completed. BE PATIENT when joining the FREE VAN SHUTTLE RIDE. Guests will be given OPTION not to ride the van if they want to go ahead.
All groups joining the PUBLIC TOUR must be ready and waiting at :
* 2:30 AM Call Time- [ Manila ] -MCDONALD’S CENTRIS -ETD 3:00 AM.Any early departure will be advised especially during holidays to avoid traffic along NLEX.
* 3:00-3:30 AM [ Bulacan-along NLEX ] -it will be advised
*3:30-4:00 AM [ San Fernando,Pampanga ]-S & R
* 3:30-4:00 AM [ Clark-in Jolibee Dau near the bus terminal ]-those coming from Pampanga-Subic-Bataan
* 4:30- AM-McDonald’s Capas- those coming from North, Bataan and Subic
* 5:30-6:00 AM ETA Jump off
* FREE SHUTTLE TRANSFER MUST HAVE MINIMUM OF 10 PERSONS TO MAXIMUM OF 18 PERSONS
* DO NOT EXPECT A LOT OF LEGROOM FOR YOUR OWN CONVENIENCE WHEN CHOOSING TO RIDE THE FREE SHUTTLE. GUESTS WILL BE GIVEN AN OPTION TO RIDE A PRIVATE-MORE SPACIOUS VAN FOR A MINIMUM OF PHP 1000 PER PERSON FARE-MINIMUM OF 5 RIDERS. IF GUESTS ARE IN A RUSH TO GO AHEAD, THEY WILL BE ALLOWED TO TAKE PUBLIC BUS TRANSPORTATION AT THEIR OWN EXPENSE AND MEET THE GROUP AT PINATUBO JUMP OFF.
* SEATS WILL BE ON FIRST COME FIRST SERVED BASIS. YOU MAY NOT OCCUPY THE SAME SEAT/S AFTER THE TOUR.
* ALWAYS INFORM THE DRIVER IF TAKING ROUNDTRIP TRANSFER OR JUST ONE WAY.
SAMPLE ITINERARY ONLY. TREKKING HOURS WILL DEPEND ON PACING.
Call Time—PINATUBO JUMP OFF,CAPAS,TARLAC—6:00 AM
6:00 AM Sign Waiver. Orientation/Briefing by the Tour Coordinator
6:30-7:00 AM on Weekdays/Weekends–ETD To Pinatubo via 4×4 jeep–CAN EXTEND TO 7:30 am depending on volume of people.ARRIVING EARLY WILL NOT GUARANTEE THAT WE CAN LEAVE IMMEDIATELY. 4×4 jeep designation will depend on how fast tourism staff can assign.BE PATIENT.
4×4 jeep ride— 1.5 hours and 2-2.5 hours hike. IF SHORT TRAIL IS AVAILABLE ON THE ACTUAL DAY OF THE TOUR-you will hike for 1 hour only.
9:30-10:00 AM – ETA Pinatubo Crater
11:30 AM Trek down
ETA EARLIEST AT 1:00 PM IF SHORT TRAIL IS AVAILABLE OR 2:00-3:00 PM ETA Jump off – DEPENDING ON YOUR PACING AND IF THERE ARE NO DELAYS-4×4 jeep breakdown/malfunctioning, leg cramps, slow hikers, rain-do not do river crossing-let it subside
Estimated Travel time going back to Manila is 3.5 hours and to Dau/Angeles 1.5-2:5 hours depending on traffic.
SUGGESTION- Going up do the LONG HIKE-5-7 km-1.5-2 hours-more fun and time to do picture taking and GOING DOWN-do the short trail -3 km hike- 1 hour IF AVAILABLE ONLY
* THE PINATUBO JUMP OFF IS A MILITARY AREA.EARLY CUT OFF PERIOD CAN BE UNANNOUNCED WHEN THE MILITARY WILL HAVE THEIR MILITARY DRILLS AND EXERCISES.FOR THE GROUPS THAT WE HANDLE WE ARE REQUIRING ALL GUESTS TO BE HERE AS EARLY AS 5:30 AM ON WEEKENDS AND 5:30-6:00 AM ON WEEKDAYS. MILITARY EXERCISES CAN ALSO CAUSE DELAY GOING BACK AT THE JUMP OFF POINT WHEN GUESTS ARE BEING PUT ON HOLD TO PASS THROUGH THE TARGET FIELD,THEREFORE, IT IS ADVISABLE TO BRING EXTRA FOOD AND WATER.
* PINATUBO TREKKING IS WEATHER DEPENDENT.
Tourism office will not make ANY TREK SUSPENSION OR CANCELLATION IN ADVANCE WHEN THERE IS NO STORM SIGNAL IN THE AREA. Weather Check is Mandatory ON THE ACTUAL DAY before departure which can cause a little bit of delay FOR THE DEPARTURE. If the weather is bad upon the report of the Pinatubo Ranger, trek suspension can be announced on the same day. Our own guests will only be given replacement tour activities to replace Pinatubo Tour if groups availed Option 2.B Public Tour On Weekend/Holiday with Free Van Transfer. Rest assured all guests will be allowed entry within the cut off period.
Fun and Exciting ATV Rides -Php 1000 Per Person–Pinatubo Lahar Trails !
For those who are not into long hike or trek ? Not into waking up so early in the morning ? Small, Medium or Large physical frame? Now it is here…as long as you can drive or can be a back-rider-if you can’t drive….Experience a FUN and EXCITING ATV RIDES along the PINATUBO LAHAR TRAILS without spending the whole day of your time. Arrive at your convenience and do your ATV Rides between 6:30 AM to 3:00 PM.
Choose your PACKAGE :
ATV 500cc Unit or 150 cc – this can occupy 2 riders [ driver and back-rider ]. But if the rider has a Large physical frame, it is advisable that only one person must ride this unit for comfort.
There ar 4 Types of ATV Activities
* Note : 2 riders in one unit atv will not provide comfort and space.
PACKAGE A : PINATUBO SHORT LAHAR TRAIL-NO PINATUBO CRATER LAKE VIEWING
-this can last for 1 hour to 1 hour and 30 minutes driving along the Pinatubo Lahar Trail.
A.1.Php 2,000 per unit – One ATV unit for 2 persons
A.1.A Php 1,900 per unit – One ATV unit for 1 person
*All IN- Units + Tourism Fees/DOT Fees.
Tour Schedule : 6:00 AM-4:00 PM
PACKAGE B : TAMBO LAKE TRAIL-NO PINATUBO CRATER LAKE VIEWING
-this can last for 2 hours to 2 hours and 30 minutes driving along the Pinatubo Lahar Trail going up to Tambo Lake. Tambo Lake was formed as a result of Mt. Pinatubo eruption which was originally an agricultural area.
B.1.Php 3,700 per unit – One ATV uni for 2 persons
B.1.A Php 3,600 per unit – One ATV unit for 1 person
*All IN-Unit+ Tourism Fees/DOT Fees.
Tour Schedule : 6:00 AM-3:00 PM
PACKAGE C-COMBO PACKAGE : NO PINATUBO CRATER LAKE VIEWING
COMBO A-LAHAR CANYONS +TAMBO LAKE TRAIL + SHORT LAHAR TRAIL
-this can last for 4-5 hours which involves driving along the Pinatubo Lahar Trail to LAHAR CANYONS and going up to Tambo Lake . Tambo Lake was formed as a result of Mt. Pinatubo eruption which was originally an agricultural area.
COMBO-1.Php 5,700 per unit – One ATV unit for 2 persons
COMBO-1.A Php 5,600 per unit – One ATV unit for 1 person
*All IN- Unit + Tourism Fees/DOT Fees.
Tour Schedule : 6:00 AM-12:00 PM
PACKAGE D : PINATUBO CRATER TRAIL AND HIKE
-this activity involves driving the ATV units by yourselves guided by either ATV/ 4×4 jeep marshal for about 20 kms to the base camp of Mt. Pinatubo which can last for 2 hours depending on your driving or pacing. You will need to park the ATV unit at the base camp of the 4×4 jeeps parking area if you want to hike the Pinatubo Crater which will last for about 2 hours depending on your pacing.
C.1.Php 9,400 per unit – One ATV unit for 2 persons
C.1.A Php 8,950 per unit – One ATV unit for 1 person
*Plus or NOT INCLUDED Php 3,500 for the ATV assist and guide.
*Plus or NOT INCLUDED Php 400 PER PERSON–if group will proceed to the PINATUBO CRATER
Tour Schedule : 6:00-7:00 AM
With Complimentary Packed Lunch-Water If NO MEAL RESTRICTIONS
For RESERVATION :
Call us @ +639186021943 / +639326094226-SONIA BOGNOT