PINATUBO TOUR WITH OVERNIGHT CAMPING AT THE CRATER LAKE
- 4 X 4 Jeep ride ( rent, gas, driver )-5 pax/jeep
- local tour guide-one per jeep
- ALL TOURISM FEES UNDER LGU CAPAS ONLY [ entrance fee,registration fee,conservation fee/maintainance fee/,permit to trek ]
- airforce securiy personnel
- Free Certificate of conquest- to be emailed after the trek
Not Included : Shower fees and parking fees
Note : camping equipments are campers’ responsibilities ( lamp,flashlight,sleeping bags )
CAMPING RATES : PRIVATE TOUR ONLY
SET 1 : PINATUBO TOUR WITH OVERNIGHT CRATER LAKE CAMPING WITHOUT ROUND TRIP MANILA TRANSFER
Php 3,600/pax Overnight Camping for 16 – 30 people
Php 3,800/pax Overnight Camping for 10 – 15 people
SET 2 : PINATUBO TOUR WITH OVERNIGHT CRATER LAKE CAMPING WITH ROUND TRIP MANILA TRANSFER
Php 4,000/pax Overnight Camping for group of 16-30 people
Php 4,200/pax Overnight Camping for 10 – 15 people
RESERVATION FEE : 2,000/pax to be deducted from the total amount. Remaining to be settled upon arrival. Keep your transaction receipt as proof of your reservation.
Terms and Policy :
Pinatubo Tour With Overnight Camping Booking and Re-booking Policies
– Booking Confirmation and Reservation fees must be made 2 weeks prior to the trek and overnight camping target schedule.
– Re-booking will be entertained in 7 days notice or earlier before or prior to the trek and overnight camping target schedule in order for the reservation fees not to be forfeited. Reservation fees can be used and transferred provided that re-scheduled trek and overnight camping must be within the next 2 weeks after the 1st scheduled date.
– Re-booking can still be entertained in a SHORT NOTICE PERIOD or LESS THAN 7 DAYS, BUT RESERVATION FEES can no longer be used or transferred and non-refundable as well.
During Rainy Season :
All activities are weather and road dependent. In case of bad weather or roads are not passable, trek will be re-scheduled or the trekkers will be given an option ( To be discussed and communicated via email upon confirmation of booking ).
1. No ATM machines at the jump off area in Sta. Juliana
– Nearest ATM machines access are located in Capas town proper. Therefore, bring enough cash to cover your expenses.
2. Only Smart carrier works in our area.
NOTE : TOUR ARRANGEMENT MUST BE CONFIRMED 2 weeks BEFORE THE SCHEDULED TREKKING.
RESERVATION OR REGISTRATION FORM :ACCOMPLISH ALL DETAILS BEING REQUESTED ACCURATELY SO WE CAN PROCESS YOUR REQUEST IMMEDIATELY.
YOU WILL GET AN EMAIL REPLY ONCE WE GET YOUR REGISTRATION FORM WITH ALL DETAILS & INFORMATION OF THE PINATUBO TOUR. YOU WILL BE INSTRUCTED TO PROCEED WITH RESERVATION PAYMENT OF THE PROMO TOUR PACKAGE.
WHERE TO MAKE RESERVATION PAYMENTS?
2. If you have BDO Account Online Banking or OVER THE COUNTER PAYMENT -FULL PAYMENT for the promo tour package.
3. Bank to Bank Online Banking or Transfer-FULL PAYMENT for the promo tour package
Bank Name :BANCO DE ORO UNIBANK INC.
4. LBC / CEBUANA LHUILLIER-FULL PAYMENT for the promo tour package
STEP #3.After making the reservation payment Email the following Details @ firstname.lastname@example.org
IF VIA CEBUANA/LBC
1. MTCN #/ TRACKING NUMBER/CONTROL NUMBER
2. Sender’s Full Name
3. Amount Sent
IF VIA BDO BANK :Email the screenshot of transaction receipt.
Your Booking confirmation will be sent and once Reservation deposit of slots has been made, we will email the VOUCHER AND DIRECTION ON HOW TO GET HERaE.
PRINT YOUR BOOKING CONFIRMATION VOUCHER and BRING IT WITH YOU ON THE DAY OF THE TOUR. LOOK FOR SONIA BOGNOT.
CALL US : +639186021943 / +639326094226 [ SONIA BOGNOT ]
MESSAGE US ON VIBER : +639326094226 -SONIA BOGNOT
EMAIL US : email@example.com